Saturday, March 15, 2008

Story Tag Book

Cathy Zielske posted this idea on her blog, and at first I thought, I could do one little tag every day in March.

Wrong! But I can do one little tag for every day of Spring Break!


It's not completely finished (but then again, neither is spring break), but I am very happy with the product. I did not buy any new items for this project, only used things I have been given and have collected over time. I do not even know all the products I used, but if one sparks your curiosity, ask me and I'll try to figure it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Amy! I love the way you took the book and made it your own!(can you tell i was just watching American Idol?) Seriously, I like your version the best. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!