Monday, June 16, 2008

Mini Albums

I have not done any work lately on my family albums or Ryan's, but I have been busy with other projects. In May I tackled a digital album and loved it. Still doing it from pre-designed pages, but moving things around a little more. I did it for Ryan's class and some of the other parents bought copies, too. Such a nice plus to digital-you can easily do multiple copies!

Then I finally did my little Team Trek album. I've doe a little journal style album all three of the years I have accompanied our juniors on the trip. This one was very easy because I just made it 4x6 and zuttered it together. Didn't have to paste many pictures in, just punched them in with everything else.







I plan to do something similar with all the prom pictures I have of my kids.

Finally, I completed an album for my sister for her birthday of our adventures from her birthday last year. I used a kit I bought last fall and all the goodies in it. She got it this weekend so I can show pictures now!




No comments: