Thursday, February 16, 2012

2011 Cards

Now that 2011 is over, I can post the designs I used for last years' cards. My latest thing is to create a year's worth of two styles of birthday cards (one for women and one for men so when I send them to say my uncle and aunt, they don't get the same card) and an anniversary card.
This is the inspiration for my first card (from Archiver's):


I had some colored paper and matching buttons from a card I wanted to make, but couldn't remember, so I used them here. I think there were 4 or 5 different background colors and coordinated buttons. I cut the flowers from my friend Crista's cricut (I could cut 9 at a time-bonus!). The stamp set is from Stampin' Up!


The second set also came in a variety of colors...pink, purple, orange, turquoise and green. THey were simple, inspired by the brads I found at Archiver's:


I loved this anniversary card! It was inspired by this card (can't remember where I found it...saved it before pinterest was around):


The stam set is the same on I used on the first set of birthday cards from Stampin' Up! I layered some flowers and secured with a crystal brad. I used silver clips on my first few until I ran out of those.




I am done my 2012 birthday cards, and have my idea for the anniversary cards, so be watching your mailboxes! Thanks for looking!

No comments: